Balochistan govt determined to prevent further outbreak of coronavirus: Lango
April 2, 2020 09:10 PM
Balochistan Home Minister Mir Ziaullah Lango has said the provincial government is fully determined and making all possible measures to prevent further outbreak of coronavirus in the province.
This he said while presiding over a high level video link conference held at the office of Senior Police Officer in Quetta on Thursday.
The Video Link Conference was held to review the so far measures taken in connection with checking spread of coronavirus, lockdown and law and order situation in Balochistan.
During the video link conference, Ziaullah Lango reviewed various matters pertaining to coronavirus and prevailing law and order situation.
The Home Minister said all the law enforcement agencies (LEAs) and other concerned departments have been put on high alert to cope with the situation emerged as a result of coronavirus.