WhatsApp Logo Subscribe
For News Alert

News

PM Khan changes dues payment method for media

April 4, 2020 01:27 AM


Twitter Share Facebook Share WhatsApp Share

Prime Minister Imran Khan on Friday changed the procedure of paying advertisement dues to newspapers and TV channels.

According to a notification issued by the Information Ministry, the old payment method has been abolished. According to the new system, the newspapers and TV channels would get 85 percent of their advertisement dues directly and the remaining 15 percent (commission) would be given to the concerned advertisement agency.

From now on, the newspaper would get 100 percent payment of classified advertisement, said the notification.

All the concerned ministries, APNS, PBA, AGPR and other organisations were informed about the new notification.



Most Read

  1. Saudi plane catches fire while landing at Peshawar Airport Saudi plane catches fire while landing at Peshawar Airport
  2. PTM leader, poet Gilaman Wazir succumbs to injuries in Islamabad PTM leader, poet Gilaman Wazir succumbs to injuries in Islamabad
  3. Shocking! Savera Nadeem’s extreme weight loss stuns fans Shocking! Savera Nadeem’s extreme weight loss stuns fans
  4. EU top court rules against Austria wolf hunting EU top court rules against Austria wolf hunting
  5. FlyDubai plane makes emergency landing at Karachi Airport FlyDubai plane makes emergency landing at Karachi Airport
  6. TV anchor Ayesha Jehanzeb opens up about painful marriage and father’s behaviour TV anchor Ayesha Jehanzeb opens up about painful marriage and father’s behaviour