WhatsApp Logo Subscribe
For News Alert

News

Little boy dies after betelnut stuck in his throat in Thatta

By News Desk

April 22, 2024 03:23 PM


Twitter Share Facebook Share WhatsApp Share

A seven-year-old boy from the village of Dil Murad Barfot near Shora Mori in Thatta tragically lost his life after choking a betelnut in his throat, 24NewsHD TV Channel reported on Monday.

According to the report, the incident occurred when an innocent child named Ali Ghulam Barfot son of Mehboob Wasayo Barfot accidentally swallowed the betelnut.

He was immediately rushed to Civil Hospital Thatta. Due to the unavailability of specialized equipment to remove the betelnut from the child's throat, doctors referred him to Karachi.

Unfortunately, the 1122 Rescue Ambulance did not arrive on time, causing a delay in medical assistance. As a result, the child passed away while struggling for his life at Civil Hospital Thatta.

The family of the deceased child has blamed the negligence of the 1122 ambulance and hospital administration for the tragic incident and demanded justice from the authorities.

Reporter: Gul Shah


News Desk


Most Read

  1. Shabbir Jan’s daughter ties the knot in lavish ceremony Shabbir Jan’s daughter ties the knot in lavish ceremony
  2. Lahore begins e-challan system for lane, stop line, and zebra crossing violations Lahore begins e-challan system for lane, stop line, and zebra crossing violations
  3. Terrible traffic accident near Karachi's Awami Centre on Shahrah-e-Faisal Terrible traffic accident near Karachi's Awami Centre on Shahrah-e-Faisal
  4. ‘You feel like hugging your father not partner’, says Isha Koppikar on romance with senior stars ‘You feel like hugging your father not partner’, says Isha Koppikar on romance with senior stars
  5. 'Tere Bin' set for Turkish release, Watch trailer 'Tere Bin' set for Turkish release, Watch trailer
  6. Sonakshi Sinha-Zaheer Iqbal Mehndi glimpses out on social media Sonakshi Sinha-Zaheer Iqbal Mehndi glimpses out on social media