Fire reduces six buses to ashes in Islamabad
By News Desk
August 23, 2023 11:16 AM
A fire broke out in six buses parked near Sabzi Mandi, Sector I-11, Islamabad, reported 24NewsHD TV channel on Wednesday.
The fire incident took place due to a short circuit in the electricity wires passing from nearby.
“The old, defunct Natco buses were parked near the petrol pump for a long time,” police said.
“The fire immediately engulfed six buses and burnt them to ashes,” they added.
The rescue teams had extinguished the fire.
Reporter: Farzana Siddique