Twin baby sisters die as fire sweeps Naushero Feroz house
By News Desk
February 12, 2024 09:35 AM
Twin sisters died when a fire swept their house in the suburbs of Kandiaro town of district Naushero Feroz in Sindh on Monday, reported 24NewsHD TV channel.
Police said the mother was cooking food in the courtyard of the house while the baby sisters, Shiria and Manha, were asleep in the room.
Suddenly due to electricity short-circuit, a fire broke out in the house engulfing the room. Resultantly, two and half years old twin sisters died due to suffocation.
Neighours came rushing in and helped in extinguishing the blaze but it took some time. Owing to the loss of innocent girls, the grieved mother lost her senses.
Reporter Imtiaz Solangi