Six labourers die of suffocation in KP’s well
June 12, 2020 11:00 PM
At least six labourers including two real brothers died and two affected of suffocation due to accumulation of smoke in a well here on Friday.
According to details, the labourers were engaged in routine work in a well in Walomela Dandona area of tehsil Jamrud of district Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The smoke emitted from the generator accumulated in the well resultantly two brothers among six labourers died of suffocation while two others fell unconscious.
The deceased included Qadeem Khan, Saeed Khan, Muhmmad Ullah, Safeer Khan, Zahoor Khan and Nazar Khan.
During rescue operation, a staffer of the Rescue team also fell unconscious who was rushed to hospital for treatment.